Information about processing of personal data
Valid and effective since 25 May 2018
I. Personal Data Manager
Company / Personal Data Manager:ALUTEC KK s.r.o.(hereinafter referred to as the administrator)
Case number: C 258187 filed at the Municipal Court in Prague
Identification number: 015 67 942
Registered office: Zálužská 120, Záluží, 250 88 Čelákovice
We declare that us, the managers of your personal data, do comply with all legal obligations required by applicable legislation, in particular GDPR, and also the following:
- Personal data are processed for a clearly defined purpose only on the basis of valid legal reasons, in particular fulfillment of a contract, a legitimate interest, a legal obligation or a consent.
- We collect only basic personal data, we never collect sensitive personal data.
- We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a maximum level of security.
- All employees and personal data operatives are bound by confidentiality regarding the processed data.
- We keep your personal data for the time of duration of the contractual relationship and for the period of time which is required by the law.
We will enable you and will support you in exercising and enforcing your rights under the GDPR (rights to information, the right to access your personal data, the right to supplement and correct your personal data, the right to limit the processing of your personal data, the right to transfer your personal data, the right to delete the personal data and the right to complain to your local Data Protection Supervisor Authority).
If cookies are allowed by the owner of the data in their web browsers, when visiting the website cookies are applied to ensure better website traffic and for the purpose of the administrator's internet advertising.
- Functional cookies are required for basic page features and they make it easier for the visitors to navigate the website. They are always allowed, their usage is a legitimate interest, the administrator is obliged to inform the site visitors about using cookies.
- Analytic cookies collect impersonal information to help us understand the behavior of visitors of our website. If consent is not granted by the visitor, sending data to Google Analytics is disabled.
- Marketing cookies are used to personalize advertisement, so it is relevant and intriguing to an individual visitor and more valuable to the publishers and third-party advertisers.
All cookies which are used by the Personal Data Managers server are used in accordance with the current EU Cookies Act. Cookies can be deleted at any time; but deleting them may cause a loss of all information, that allows faster and more effective website browsing, including customization settings. Internet browsers allow users to change settings to the usage of cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies by default. You can set your web browser to reject all cookies, or you select specific cookies to be rejected.
For all personal data related communication, please contact us at this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org